lundi 12 novembre 2012

CATCH REPORT

NICOLAS CHEVRET...


 For this second weekend end of November, I decided to leave on a big lake of dam in the center of France for three days of fishing. IT freezes now for a week and the temperature of the water came down to 5 degrees. The fishing risks to be complicated, I thus decide to go fishing in the spot on muddy zones where fishes by cold weather come to search. To begin, I cut my bouillettes garlic robin red in small pieces to create a big very attractive zone. Then I apply a topping with the aminol to have a with bait has big attraction. All my rods will be with snow man with fluorescent pop-up. The first 24 hours were quiet, I just take a small fish. It is the second night, at about 7:30 pm when I shoe, in the rain, a Very heavy fish. In the landing net, I realize that it is an enormous carp. The steelyard indicates me 25.2 kg. One hour later, I start again in the continuation, two other miroir of 15 and 17 kg. The weather warms itself, the water rose of two degrees, but the day, fishes do not feed. It will be necessary to wait next night to have the next runs. It is at the same moment the secondly day, that I take the first carps of the journey, which are two small 8 kilo carps. But at about the third 11 pm touch and there, it is still heavy. In the light of the flashlight, I perceive a miroir haughtiness going into the landing net. Yes!!! In more she is almost linear. A magnificent fish of 21.8 kg. We are on Sunday morning and it's time to leave at home. Which formidable session.
 Welcome in Martin SB world  

…NIco


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire